Certified 100% pure arcade action, rendered in eye-melting neon vectors, Vektor Wars is classic first-person blasting for the shooter connoisseur. Welcome to an 80’s neon future inspired first-person cyber shooter.
The year is 2024 and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger. Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots... in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry - you must cheat death at every turn!
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!
- Fast-paced First Person Combat within neon-drenched vector worlds
- An armory of loud and heavy weapons
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their own unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- A wonderful original soundtrack
Vektor Wars is set for Switch on July 11th, 2019, and is priced at $10. The game will take up 2.0 GB of space.