Some major news about DOOM and DOOM II has been shared during a Bethesda live-stream celebrating the franchise's 26th anniversary. Some big content is coming in the near future, and you can check out the rundown below.
- updates for both DOOM and DOOM II
- Final Doom, No Rest for the Living, and Sigil are coming
- Sigil is a new campaign created by John Romero, creator of DOOM
- community WADs are being added as well, which will be available via an internal storefront for free
- aspect ratio tweaks and 60fps coming
Just incase you're wondering, DOOM WADs contain sprites, levels, and game data. In other words, brand-new content to enjoy in DOOM or DOOM II!