November 6th 2020 - Available now with FUZE4 Nintendo Switch for the ‘eggstremely’ low price of ‘FREE’ – no yolk!
Fast Food Dizzy for FUZE on Nintendo Switch is a complete rewrite of an early ‘Best-Selling’ Dizzy title released in the eighties on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Atari ST home computer systems.
“We really enjoyed re-imagining one of our classic original Dizzy games, so much so, that we just kept adding features. It was easy to learn, extremely intuitive and very powerful. We hope people enjoy the game, and find it challenging and inspiring.“ - Philip Oliver
Fast Food Dizzy for FUZE
- Dizzy is back and he’s hungry, but the food doesn’t want to be eaten!
- Help Dizzy navigate 10 progressively complex mazes eating all the food, whilst avoiding the guards and using power-ups along the way
- Unlock 10 editable mazes to create your own fiendishly difficult challenges to share with friends and online
- ALL the code can be edited in FUZE to help you learn to program, make changes and even make your own games
- Action packed nutritious fun!
- 10 unique levels
- Brand new original artwork by Jonathan Temples
- New and original soundtracks
- A level editor to create your own mazes
- Includes the full game source code for you to learn and modify in FUZE
“It's been fantastic working with the team at FUZE who so passionately believe, as do we, that the best way to encourage students to learn to code, is to give them the tools to help them make games. FUZE is the perfect solution as a stepping stone between Scratch and industry-standard languages such as C++, Java, Python and Lua that can be hard to get into.“ - Andrew Oliver
Find out more about the incredible Oliver Twins at www.OliverTwins.com
To read more about Fast Food Dizzy and his ‘eggciting’ history visit ‘All about Dizzy’
FUZE4 Nintendo Switch is available now on the Nintendo eShop for just £12.99 / €14.99 / $19.99
For an overview of FUZE4 Nintendo Switch: https://www.fuze.co.uk/nintendo-switch