With both Sony and Microsoft launching their next-gen hardware in November, it's no surprise to see them lead the way for advertising spend during the month. This pushed Nintendo down to third place overall, and you can see the figures for their marketing spend below.
- $7 million spent on 32 spots that aired over 1,500 times
- 323.7 million TV ad impressions
- “Imagination,” promoting Mario Kart Live Home Circuit, was the top commercial by spend (estimated at $1.3 million)
- Nick, Fox, and ABC were the top networks by outlay
- top programming included SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and the NFL