Melty Blood: Type Lumina updated to Version 1.3.7
New music and more
Melty Blood: Type Lumina has been updated to Version 1.3.7 on Nintendo Switch. The update includes a set of 10 fully remastered music tracks, some quality of life changes, and some bug fixes. Check out the full details of what’s included below, courtesy of Perfectly-Nintendo.com.
- adds 10 remastered tracks from Melty Blood: Actress Again (available in VERSUS, NETWORK, TRAINING, and GALLERY):
- Elegant Summer（遠野邸ホール・夜）
- The end of 1000 years（千年城ブリュンスタッド）
- Midnight Raider（無影公園）
- The theme of Arcueid（死角の辻）
- for Crimson Air（シュライン最上階・朱月）
- Obscure Zone（廃棄空間）
- Modernism Street（不夜の賑わい）
- improves the “COLOR CUSTOMIZE” and “STAGE SELECT” functions
- makes it so the “BOSS RUSH” final game can be retried
- makes it so “RANKED MATCH” matching results are displayed faster
- The following character defects have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a successful Tech Throw to continue incorrectly.
- The following system bugs have been fixed
- Super Armor
- Fixed a problem in which Super Armor was sometimes not removed after receiving an armor break.
- Fixed an issue where a Shield Failure Guard would not occur correctly while shielding a multi-hit projectile attacks.
- RANKED MATCH
- In network mode rank matches, RP (rank points) are no longer increased or decreased by incorrect values.
- Fixed other minor bugs.