Face off against a brand new boss
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 will soon be updated to Version 1.3.0 on the Nintendo Switch. The biggest addition here is a brand new boss battle against “The Third Revenger Nova”. Beyond that, there are also a whole host of bug fixes. We don’t have a release date for this one yet, but it should be coming later in October 2022. See below for the complete patch notes.
- New boss battle “‘The Third Revenger’ Nova” is now available.
- The ending cutscene has been extended. To view the original ending, equip the “GV?” Image Pulse while clearing the game.
- The limit on the amount of Kudos earned by Gunvolt when defeating multiple enemies at once has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where changing characters while touching a boss door could prevent the player from progressing.
- Fixed an issue where performing an Issen Dash when a boss special attack is activated could prevent the player from progressing.
- Fixed an issue where the player would have to wait on the Azure Beast when passing some shutters.
- Fixed an issue where the Djinn’s song would unexpectedly cut out when using the Mute Image Pulse.
- Fixed an issue where the Chain Fire Lamp would not restore itself.
- Fixed an issue on the final boss fight where Kirin’s position could vary after an Arc Chain.
- Fixed an issue when using “Frigid Blossom” TENJIAN where Tenjian would remain onscreen.
- Fixed an issue where Gunvolt’s Lock-on Flashfield would not activate after using Lightning Assault on a Chain Fire Lamp in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the hitbox for Gunvolt’s Flashfield Barrier could remain after activating his Flashfield.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would remain darkened when reviving as Berserk GV after BB’s instant death attack.
- Fixed an issue where Kirin would disappear when using her Issen Dash while also getting knocked back by one of Cayman’s attacks.
- Fixed an issue where Sistina would not move the the proper position when using her special attack after being revived.
- Fixed an issue where the player would take unintended damage when using Arc Chain to teleport behind the boss Zed in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in D-nizer Mode where Gunvolt with the Nine-Headed Dragon equipped with 4 or more targets would be unable to attack after using Lightning Assault 3 times in a row.
- Fixed an issue with score rankings in Trial Mode for the Boss Rush (Normal) and Boss Rush (Hard) missions.
- Fixed an issue with the “Clear” display in Trial Mode for “Another Sun.”
- Fixed an issue with the “Primal Dragon” Gunvolt Image Pulse equipped during the “Merak & Teseo” boss fight where defeating the boss with an SP skill would not restore the Fetters Gauge.
- Various other issues have been fixed.