Puzzle game Grindstone is getting a fairly big update known as The Cosmic Darkside Too. This update includes 45 brand new cosmic-remix levels in 3 new biomes, 3 new gear items, plus some quality of life changes. While the update is available on some platforms, it’s not out for the Nintendo Switch just yet. However, it should be coming “soon” according to publisher Capy Games’ Twitter. Check out everything that’s coming via the patch notes below.
45 Cosmic Levels
- Venture into three new spooky Darkside Biomes, featuring 45 cosmic-remix levels to battle through against the Osmium infection!
3 New Gear Items!
- Lighting in a Bottle
- This new throwable potion chains from your target to adjacent creeps of the same colour, making it a perfect way to clear out swaths of a puzzle board that you can’t reach with a normal chain attack
- Osmutational Arrow
- Keep your cosmic house clean with this arrow, capable of transforming a troublesome Osmium chunk into everyone’s favourite shiny ore: a Grindstone!
- Cosmic Mirror Sword
- Feel like a little game of cosmic risk-and-reward? Take this high-powered version of the Mirror Sword along to double the number of grindstones you create… but collect them fast, as these stones will be infected with Osmium!
Quality of Life Stuff!
- New Weekly Challenge
- s Every week players will have a fresh new challenge shared across the entire Grindstone community.
- More Season 2 Hats
- More challenges means… more hats to unlock! Dottie’s closet will be bursting at the seams with new chapeaus for the stylish Stonegrinder
- Improved Quick-Heal UI
- A new icon has been added to the world UI to help you heal up more quickly from the map, saving the time of making a trip to the Inn!