All tied up in a neat little package
Developer Nerd Monkeys has announced that their game Package Inc. will be released on the Nintendo Switch eShop on December 21, 2022. This is a shipping simulation game, in which players will have to manage the packing and shipping of cargo to and from various clients.
The game will cost $4.99 on the eShop at launch. See below for the trailer and official description.
Package Inc. is a beautiful game about designing a delivery system for a growing city. Build a connection between different hubs and feed multiple destinations, like factories, police stations, cafes, libraries, boutiques, saloons, hotels, pizzerias, pet shops or schools.
As new hubs are active and there is an increase on demand, you can redesign buildings’ position to keep your delivery process as smooth and efficient as possible. Speed and storage capacity are also essential to keep the delivery network running without inconveniences. How long can you keep the orders moving?
- Gracefully minimalist and beautiful visual design
- Learn management stuff in a never-ending fun way
- Original soundtrack and immersive experience (headphones are a must!)
- Multiple goals to achieve in real-world cities
- Several upgrades (some hidden) to improve your network
- Variety of moods: from extremely relaxing to super thrilling
- Expand from a small town to a big city