Bright Memory: Infinite gets a 'Chinese New Year Update,' available now
You can now play from a new perspective
Bright Memory: Infinite has received a ‘Chinese New Year Update,’ adding a variety of new features detailed in the video linked above. You can also read all the details below:
When you turn on “Perspective-Assist” mode in settings, Shelia’s model will be displayed on-screen. Shelia’s model will only be displayed while moving and firing a weapon without aiming. The camera will revert to first-person when aiming, using skills, using the Light Blade, defending, and grappling.
- Optimized NPC character models and improved frame rate.
- Optimized the lightning effects of the Six-armed Emperor’s lightning attack and improved frame rate.
- Optimized GPU processing of the flame effects when the Giant King is in its second form.
- Optimized the “check weapon” action for the assault rifle to make the arm movement more natural.
- Optimized the motion blur after the sneaking mission.
- Adjusted the skins menu to show the newest skins first.
- Optimized Shelia’s model in the skins menu so that her left arm is in a more natural position.
- Optimized the lighting in the skins menu.
- Fixed an issue where checking weapon with the crosshair turned off will prevent you from picking up items or shooting.
- Fixed an issue where players can attack while climbing.
- Changed the tiger doll with a rabbit doll in the car chase mission.
The update is available to download right now.