Xenoblade Chronicles 3 updated to version 1.3.0, Expansion Pass Wave 3 content now available
Add Masha to your repertoire of Heroes
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has just received an update, bringing with it the release of the latest paid downloadable content for the game. As detailed in the latest Nintendo Direct, Expansion Pass Wave 3 adds the new hero Masha and some new challenge mode content. For those who’ve bought the expansion pack, once you update the game you’ll have access to the new stuff. The update has also added some bug fixes for all users. You can see the full patch notes below:
- Added compatibility for Expansion Pass Wave 3.
- Fixed an issue where some enemy models were placed where the name and enemy did not match - Issues where some Testudos were called “Armadillo”, and some Armadillos were called “Velites”, respectively.
- Fixed an issue where leveling from Class Rank 9 to 10 when clearing the final battle would not unlock Appearances that should be unlocked - In the event that this has already occurred, downloading the update will fix the issue, unlocking the appearance.
- Fixed an issue where completing Roald, Fla’ran, and Zooza Collectopedia entries would cause them to display the initial reward.
- Fixed an issue in Challenge Battles where lowering the Effects volume in Audio Settings would still cause battle sounds and footsteps to sound comparatively loud.
- Fixed an issue where sliding down a rope using a specific timing would cause party members to continuously be KO’d and resurrected.
- Fixed an issue where pressing buttons using a specific timing during a loading screen would cause the Battle Menu to appear after launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where successfully completing Mio’s Chain Order would not cause Attacker and Healer hate to decrease.
- Fixed additional issues to improve the gameplay experience.