Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Mario Kart Tour, Super Mario Run, Pokémon Café ReMix, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus Revival is now live: Hares at the Fair (4 ★SHSR). It features the following Special Heroes: Catria (Spring Whitewing), Alfonse (Spring Prince), Sharena (Spring Princess), and Kagero (Spring Ninja) (available until April 8th)
- [Events] The latest Heroes Journey event is now live (available until April 2nd)
- [Quests] A new set of Daily Quests is now live: Heroes Journey (available until April 2nd)
- [Events] The Counter Phase of the latest Mjölnir’s Strike event, featuring Ursula (Blue Crow), is now live (available until March 30th)
- [Manga] Chapter 276 of the official Fire Emblem Heroes manga is now available: click here to check it out! (no end date)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Cookies] A returning Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards are now available: Reneigh’s luxury cookie (available until April 3rd)
- [Terrain] New Terrain options are now available: Cherry Blossom Grove series (no end date)
Mario Kart Tour
- [Tours] Part 2 of the 92nd Tour, the Ninja Tour, is now live. The Ranked Cup is: King Bob-omb Cup (available until April 5th)
- [Store] The following is now available in the Store, the Spotlight Store, and the Mii Racing Suit Store: Mario (Happi), Taiko Drum Dasher (available until April 5th)
Super Mario Run
Update 3.0.28 is now available. Patch notes:
- Implemented bug fixes.
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The latest returning Villain Event, Team Aqua’s Stormy Seas, is now live (available until April 15th)
- [Missions] A new set of Missions is now available: Team Aqua’s Stormy Seas (available until April 15th)
- Update 2.31.0 is now available. Patch notes:
- You will be able to invite Steven to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time:
Note: You can invite Steven once you have teamed up with 5★ Steven & Metagross.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- 5★ Steven & Metagross will be featured in the Monthly Poké Fair Scout Vol. 8, which will be available during the following date/time.
About 6★ EX Sync Pairs without an EX Style
- Some Sync Pairs can now be raised to 6★ EX without having an EX Style.
Note: Please refer to the Sync Pair Scout screen to see whether or not Sync Pairs featured in the Sync Pair Scout have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX.
Raising some Sync Pairs to 6★ EX
In conjunction with this update, the following Sync Pairs can now be raised to 6★ EX.
Note: These Sync Pairs will not have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX.
- Erika & Tangela
- Lt. Surge & Raichu
- Morty & Mismagius
- Karen & Umbreon
- Zinnia & Salamence
- Bugsy & Scyther
- Clemont & Magneton
- Candice & Froslass
- Janine & Crobat
- Sophocles & Golem
- Blue & Exeggutor
- Silver & Feraligatr
- May & Wailmer
- Cynthia & Gastrodon
- N & Sigilyph
- Professor Sycamore & Bulbasaur
- Lillie & Comfey
- Marnie & Toxicroak
- Rosa & Dewott
- Raihan & Gigalith
- Lucas & Flareon
- Kris & Jolteon
- Lyra & Vaporeon
- Elesa & Joltik
- Serena & Fletchling
- Morty & Gastly
- Dawn & Wormadam
- Gloria & Thwackey
Sync Pair Scout Screen
- You can now confirm which featured Sync Pairs do not have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX by checking the Sync Pair list on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- You can now confirm which featured Sync Pairs do not have a Sync Pair Story by checking the Sync Pair list on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Changed some of the animations for the Legendary Arena.
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
Pokémon Café ReMix
Update 3.100.0 is now available. Patch notes:
- Delivery stamps have been added to deliveries
- Delivery stamps are now available with deliveries! Delivery stamps will be accumulated when you redeem golden acorns to do deliveries. When you accumulate 150 delivery stamps, you can exchange the stamps with a Pokémon that is a delivery target of this delivery, or with a Pokémon from at least a rainbow-colored gift of your liking.
- A new event, Training for Tart Making!, will begin!