It rises once again!
The sequel to 2019’s Undead Horde now has an official release date, and it’s coming very soon to the Switch! Publisher 10tons has confirmed that Undead Horde 2: Necropolis will be available next week, on May 31st, 2023.
Undead Horde 2 is a hybrid RPG/RTS game that sees you reclaiming your land from the living with the help of an undead army. You can pre-order the game right now via the Switch eShop for $16.99. See below for the game’s trailer and more info.
The living have razed your home: The Necropolis. Become a necromancer king and raise undead warriors from the remains of your enemies. With each victory, your army will grow stronger and your city will become more powerful, allowing you to take on even tougher challenges. Take back your land, free the undead souls and secure a future for the undead. Undead Horde 2 is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack’n’slash.
- Raise undead warriors of your choosing from enemy remains
- Command undead armies of over 100 units
- Rebuild the Necropolis and unlock new talents, new upgrades and new powers.
- Find and unlock unique undead minions to raise
- Level up and become the savior of Necropolis
- Conquer the world and save the undead souls