Get some new unlocks from the Pyra and Mythra amiibo
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has just been updated to version 2.1.0, adding some bug fixes and new amiibo functionality to the game ahead of the release of the Pyra and Mythra amiibo later this week. Here are the full patch notes:
Added amiibo functionality to the game for “Pyra” and “Mythra” amiibo. By scanning the amiibo in “System” > “amiibo” in the Menu Screen, you will be able to use the following special clothing items:
- Pyra amiibo - Aegis Sword: Pyra (Limited to Swordfighter)
- Mythra amiibo - Aegis Sword: Mythra (Limited to Swordfighter)
A Nopon NPC, Miibomii, has appeared at Llyn Nyddwr Camp in the Fornis region. Meeting certain criteria while playing the game will also let you obtain the aforementioned Pyra and Mythra amiibo items from Miibomii.
Bug Fixes for “Future Redeemed”
Fixed the following issues for Expansion Pass Wave 4, “Future Redeemed”:
- Increased the percentage chance to re-acquire Battle Manuals, Tactics Manuals, and Strategy Manuals.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to re-attempt the final battle after experiencing a party wipe.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete the Chapter 2 quest, “Pursue Glimmer”, who’s thought to have headed north-west.
Players who want the chance to unlock some Xenoblade 2 cosmetics and a smoother Future Redeemed experience can update the game for free right now.