Railgrade has been updated to Version 18.104.22.168 on Switch. This update includes a new train type, new story missions, bugfixes, and more. See below for the full patch notes.
- Add new Kettle engine, a heavy power steam train. Unlocked by playing new steam terraforming missions.
- Add traditional Chinese localization
- Add improved simplified Chinese localization
- Add three new steam terraforming story missions as a late-game side-branch!
- Move appliance factory on map “The Spire” away from voucher exchange to reduce player confusion
- Expand early game maps to be larger with more player choices
- Improve clarity of quit related in-game options
- Boost size of DPI 100% mouse cursor
- Make engines list in a stable ordering on train configuration menu
- Fix bug in flooring sub-seconds finish times losing player’s S Rank
- Fix random crash from invalid entity limiter