Bustin' makes me feel good
Manufacturer Kotobukiya has just opened up pre-orders for their newest model kit on their Japanese online store. This model comes from the Mega Man X series, and is based off of X in his iconic Falcon Armor.
Standing at around 5.5 inches tall, this fully pre-painted model kit costs about $58 USD. It comes with interchangeable parts, plus the Buster, and is even compatible with parts from older X models produced by Kotobukiya. The model is expected to release sometime in May 2024.
Click here to pre-order and see below for more details and photos of what the model will look like once completed.
■ Model Specifications:
- ・The kit includes three interchangeable face parts.
- ・The Buster can be equipped to the model’s left or right arm.
- ・The kit includes interchangeable hand parts.
- ・Change out the crystal on the arm to expand the range of motion of the wrist.
- ・The model’s back is equipped with a 3mm connection point, making it compatible with separately sold bases from Kotobukiya’s M.S.G series, such as the NEW FLYING BASE and NEW FLYING BASE Plus.
- ・The head, body, arm, and leg parts are interchangeable with previously sold MEGA MAN X X.
- ・The kit is made of multi-colored plastic and contains pre-painted parts, making it easy for users of all levels to build the Falcon Armor as it appears in the game.
- ・The packaging includes a specially drawn illustration by Mega Man X series character designer Keisuke Mizuno.
■ Included Items:
- ・Interchangeable Face Parts (Default/Looking Forward, Teeth Clenched, and Shouting/Looking Forward)
- ・Four Interchangeable Hand Parts (Closed, Open, Support, Weapon Holding)
- ・Interchangeable Arm Crystal