Delivery From the Pain from developer DigiPotato Studio is now available on the Nintendo Switch. Previously available on Steam, this is a post-apocalyptic zombie survival game featuring combat and stealth gameplay, plus a unique cast of characters to interact with. Depending on your actions and choices throughout the game, characters may meet different fates, and you could unlock alternate endings.
- Unique doomsday experience with hidden game features.
- Multiple endings full of mysteries and surprises. Which one is the truth?
- A huge map with dangerous, attractive 3D urban buildings.
- Lifelike NPCs with particular timelines and evocative story development.
- Thought-provoking, consequential dialogue options.
- An array of weapons and a unique sneak system that will provide hours of experimentation in combat and enjoyment of the game.
- Study system and workshop that offer myriad strategic choices. Try and acquire the safest shelter right away!
- Over ten kinds of zombies with specific skills and four ultimate boss monsters are waiting for you.
Delivery From the Pain is available now on the Nintendo eShop for $12.99, currently marked down to $8.99.