JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R features new moves, modes, and more
How bizarre, how bizarre
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R will release on Nintendo Switch on September 2nd, 2022. There’s a lot going on in this remaster of the original fighting game based on the popular anime series. Producer Kentaro Matano has put out a new feature running through the new and notable features in this version of the game. See below for a summary of what you can look forward to when it arrives:
- There will be a total of 50 playable characters from across every JoJo arc. 44 characters have already been revealed, with 6 to go.
- New actions in this version include assist attacks, dash jumps, and Stylish Guard.
- Various techniques have had their hit stops and behaviors adjusted.
- Character models and voices have been adjusted to stay consistent with the anime.
- There are six playable modes: All-Star Battle, Arcade, Versus, Online, Practice, and Customize.
- All-Star Battle is the main mode, featuring single player missions and unique dialogue and battles, different from other modes.
- Customize Mode has 850 options for players to tweak to their liking.
- The Switch version will run at 30fps, 1920x1080 docked, 1280x720 handheld.
- There will not be crossplay between different consoles.
- Rollback netcode is not utilized.
- An easy mode will be available for less skilled players, allowing them to connect combos easily.
Click here to read the full article for even more details, and look forward to the release of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R this September. You can pre-order the Switch version on the eShop right now.