Mario Strikers: Battle League Free Update Now Available
Daisy, Shy Guy, a new gear set and stadium!
Fans of Mario Strikers: Battle League are in luck, as its first free update is now available. This update adds “new playable characters Daisy and Shy Guy, a new set of Knight-themed gear, and the new Desert Ruin stadium.”
You can purchase Mario Strikers: Battle League on the eShop. As for today’s update, you can see full patch notes below.
- Added “Daisy” as a playable character.
- Added “Shy Guy” as a playable character.
- Added the “Desert Ruin” stadium.
- Added the “Knight” gear set.
- Increased how many items can be displayed in the Notifications ticker in Strikers Club.
- When choosing “Random” on the Character Selection screen, the geared version of the Character will be selected (if one exists).
- Reduced the probability of scoring on a weak shot from far away.
- Reduced the probability of Stars appearing when you are losing by a 1 or 2 point difference.
- Revised the CPU behavior and opposing team composition in Cup Battles.
- Added visible trail to the ball when it’s not in active possession, making it easier to see.
- Made player numbers easier to see when playing online.
- Fixed an issue when playing as Waluigi and using a hyper strike in which the ball could hit a goal post and not go in.
- Made several other adjustments to game balance and fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.