tERRORbane receives Language Update with new voiceover and text translations
tERRORbane translations for all
The comedic adventure game tERRORbane has received a new update on Nintendo Switch known as the “Language Update”. This includes new voiceovers in Japanese, Chinese, and Italian, plus new Russian and Traditional Chinese text localizations. In addition, there are a few small gameplay tweaks, like a new shortcut option and some added visual indicators. See below for the complete patch notes.
- New Japanese voice over option for the Developer, featuring Tomokazu Sugita!
- New Chinese and Italian voice over options for the Developer character.
- New Russian and Traditional Chinese text localizations.
- A new additional shortcut to the WARP ZONE that enables players to reach the casino underground stealth section directly.
- Rebalanced bug objectives for each Bug List section that unlocks the True End.
- Added visual indicators each time a player unlocks a new Bug List section for the first time.
- Added visual indicators to the Bug List to point out dependencies in unlocking each level.
- Minor text changes to the Japanese localization.
- Minor bug and technical fixes.