The management sim Two Point Campus has been updated to Ver. 1.4.110714 on Nintendo Switch. This update fixes a large number of fixes for bugs and crashes previously encountered in the game, in addition to some minor gameplay tweaks. See below for the complete patch notes.
Updates to the game:
- General Optimisation of behaviour system.
- Sandbox Mode now unlocks after achieving 1 star in Freshleigh.
- Course management is now disabled in the first year of the tutorial.
- Improvements to Sandbox create new save UI.
- Training room improvements: Janitors no longer count towards room capacity.
- Teachers can now train while janitors are repairing the pod.
- Room Capacity warning is now at 100%, rather than 90%.
- Improvements to subtitles.
- Improved some of the Chinese translations.
- Item placement improvements and bug fixing.
- General Stability Improvements.
- Update the icon for when there is a queue for a room, and the icon for when the room is at capacity to be more intuitive.
- Updated messaging when you have an item on the cursor that should be placed outside if trying to place it inside.
- Internet History bookcase is now awarded during the Career. If you are past the point where it gets awarded, you should now have it available in the Library items list.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t always rename stuff, students and rooms.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn’t possible to scroll down correctly in the items info tab.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn’t possible to change the name of a custom Sandbox (we have found another bug with this that we will be fixing!).
- Gig visitors no longer count towards room capacity.
- Fix for “arrival points blocked” error on Noblestead.
- When browsing the staff list you can now directly pick up staff members.
- Fixed Typo in finance screens in English.
- Fixed a bug where pressing back without accepting the safe area setting still applies the changed setting in-game.
- Fixed a bug where the room build menu’s subtract button was disabled but you could still go into bulldoze mode.
- Fixed a bug where the button prompts in the timetable menu were not disappearing after the lesson/event inspector was opened.
- Fixed an exploit where you could copy Artefact items in Sandbox.
- Fixed a bug when on returning to Mitton from later in the game, you didn’t get applicants with all types of qualifications.
- Fixed Delete and Cancel operation when moving existing procedural items.
- Fixed copied scenario rooms not deducting base tile cost.
- Fixed weird behaviour with play/fast forward buttons.
- Fixed changing teacher job assignment not updating next years timetable.
- Single fence / hedge posts are now selectable.
- Fix for crash when signing in to Two Point County in Traditional Chinese.
- Fix for being unable to place items in Noblestead occasionally.
- Potential fix for some players who are having issues with saving their game.
- Fix for students sometimes not going on to duelling stage in the Spell Room.
- Fixed issue with the Podium in Student Union that was making it hard to place down.
- Fix for Mole not being spawned in Bludergrad.
- Fix for sandbox metagame saves getting kudosh and unlocks wiped sometimes
- Fix for players who missed getting the radiator in Mitton