Team17 has announced a free update coming to Overcooked! All You Can Eat featuring a buffet worth of new content. It will be released for all platforms on October 12th, 2022, just ahead of international World Food Day. Check out everything that will be included in the upcoming “World Food Festival” update below.
- 3 NEW BIOMES - Get ready to get your chef’s hat on and get cracking in with 10 new levels, in 3 different Biomes! Baked Bazaar, Metro Mash and Pepper Plaza await!
- NEW CHEFS - We’re excited to announce new chefs are entering the fray! Globe, Fox and 1 alternate Goldfish skin.
- NEW RECIPES - What would Overcooked be, without some absolutely scrumptious recipes? Try your hand at serving up some delicious bobotie and curry!
- ORDER UP! - We’re excited to announce a new mechanic! Occasionally, you may find that a serving point is blocked by a delivery bag. Place the raw ingredient that is requested, and a delivery person will arrive to pick it up!
- ACCESSIBILITY ADDITIONS - This tasty update will be chock-full of improvements regarding accessibility including level skipping, the ability to turn off fires, reduce flashing/camera shake, and more.