Dragalia Lost, Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Super Mario Run, Mario Kart Tour, Pokémon Café ReMix, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
- [Events] The following Events are now live: Special water-attuned adventurer upgrade event, Double-drops and half-stamina event for certain main campaign chapters (available until October 12th)
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 63rd Assault (no end date)
- [Other] Alongside the Ver. 6.10.0 update, a new set of Combat Manuals is available from the Compile Combat Manual feature (available until November 28th)
- [Events] The latest Hall of Forms event is now over. The following Heroes are still available as Forma Units: Joshua (Tropical Gambler), Selena (Fluorspar), Lyon (Demon King), and L’Arachel (Seeker of Justice) (available until October 24th)
- [Store] Starting today, the price of certain products (Orbs, packs, Resplendent Heroes) has been increased in Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Poland, Sweden, and the Eurozone. As a result of that increase, the number of Orbs you can get from Orbs purchases of 10 or more will be increased (no end date)
- [Manga] Chapter 251 of the official Fire Emblem Heroes manga is now available: click here to check it out! (no end date)
- The game gas been updated to version 6.10.0, full patch notes below:
■ Hall of Forms Revivals are on their way
Revivals of past Hall of Forms events will soon begin! The Forma that appear will be the same as the ones that appeared the first time the event was held, but they will be able to learn additional skills that weren’t available to them the first time around.
As always, you will be able to make the Forma you develop during the event your allies after the event ends using Forma Souls.
The Hall of Forms Revival event in Ver. 6.10.0 is scheduled to begin 9/10/2022 7:00(UTC)
We hope you enjoy developing Forma with additional skills or that you get a chance to make Forma your allies that you didn’t the first time the event was held!
- You cannot carry over the levels or skills for the Forma you developed the last time the event was held.
- The Forma you make your allies cannot be used in Inherit Skills or merges. However, as an exception to this, two of the same Forma can be merged. Also, you will be able to merge normal Heroes into Forma units.
On top of the Hall of Forms Revival event, there will be an accompanying summoning focus featuring the four Heroes that appear in the revival! All players will be able to summon a focus Hero of their choice after summoning 40 times or more during the summoning event.
The next Hall of Forms event to return as a Hall of Forms Revival will be decided via a survey to be held on the official Twitter account.
The summoning focus and surveys will both begin at the same time as the Hall of Forms Revival event at 9/10/2022 7:00(UTC) Please see the in-game notification that goes live the day the event begins for details on the available rewards and active period.
■ Binding Worlds is being updated
Starting with the Binding Worlds event that begins in Ver. 6.10.0, we will perform the following updates.
○ You will be able to check the Heroes you have swapped with on the Hero Records screen.
You will also be able to send friend requests to other players directly from this screen!
Note: Each time the Binding Worlds event is held, the Hero Records will be reset. Also, you cannot check Hero Records for the Binding Worlds event held during Ver. 6.8.0.
○ It will be easier for your friends’ Heroes to appear as candidates for swapping.
○ The Heroes you swap with will always have their original skills equipped.
Previously in Binding Worlds, if the Heroes you swapped with were at a low level, they would be equipped with skills that were lower than the skills their summoners equipped them with. The next time the event is held and onward, Heroes will have their highest-level skills equipped, regardless of their level.
○ Three more stages will be added (Enclosures 26-28).
The Binding Worlds event for Ver. 6.10.0 is scheduled to begin 12/10/2022 7:00(UTC)
We hope you enjoy these updates to Binding Worlds that will make it even easier to connect with other players!
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ Starting 14/10/2022 7:00(UTC), a new Special Weekend Favor Bonus will be available for Favor Battles.
Take on Favor Battles while this bonus is active and you will be granted an extra +10 to your Hero’s Favor Level regardless of whether you win or lose as long as you score one or more points.
This Favor Level bonus is available for the three days from Friday at 7:00(UTC) to Monday at 6:59(UTC) every weekend starting with the weekend of 14/10/2022 7:00(UTC)
Note: Your Favor Level can only increase by up to 20 from a single battle normally, but during the bonus period it can increase by up to 30, including the bonus.
On top of this, you will be able to select the “Lv.40, No Support” custom rule in Favor Battles as well while the bonus is active.
○ If you win because your opponent surrendered or disconnected during Favor Battles, your Favor Level will increase by the maximum value.
If you win because your opponent surrendered or disconnected during Favor Battles and you scored a total of nine points or fewer, your Favor Level will increase by the maximum value of 20. (The limit of 10 + 10 for the victory).
Notes: ・ If have a total of 10 points or more, then it will go up by the limit of 20 as it has until now. ・ You must score one point or more for this.
○ Your opponent’s Captain Skill will be displayed from the outset when viewing replays.
Previously, replays displayed the opponent’s Captain Skill in the same manner as the actual battle (at the moment when you discover it), but it will now be displayed from the outset of the battle instead.
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 2,400.
This will be in effect with the season starting 11/10/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ A new Captain Skill is being added.
・ Might of Myriads Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 to captain during combat (excluding when unit’s Savior skill triggers). Captain can counterattack regardless of foe’s range (excluding when unit’s Savior skill triggers).
Note: The new Captain Skill will be able to be used in the season beginning 11/10/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ When using the “Lv.40, No Support” custom rule in Summoner Duels, the flaws of all Heroes will be removed.
Previously, using Heroes whose flaws had been removed via the Merge Heroes feature with the “Lv.40, No Support” custom rule in Summoner Duels would result in those flaws returning due to merges being ignored with this rule. Now, flaws will be removed when using this rule.
Note: When using the “Lv.40, No Support” custom rule, this will also apply to Heroes whose flaw has not been removed via the Merge Heroes feature.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
○ New Memento Events are being added.
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 6.10.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 10) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 10) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals:
- The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 28/11/2022 6:59(UTC)
- Divine Codes (Ephemera 10) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 6.10.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 9) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 6.10.0.
■ New weapons to refine are being added
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Brazen Cat Fang Hero who can learn this skill: Lethe: Gallia’s Valkyrie
Death Hero who can learn this skill: Delthea: Tatarrah’s Puppet
Deep-Blue Bow Hero who can learn this skill: Lyn: Lady of the Beach
Bunny Fang Hero who can learn this skill: Yarne: Timid Taguel
Razing Breath Hero who can learn this skill: Tiki: Torpid Dragon
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ You will be able to more easily confirm whether or not a Bonus Unit has defeated a foe during a battle in Chaos season.
During a battle, tap the Settings button in the lower-left corner of the screen and you will see either “Bonus Unit Defeated Foe” or “No KOs Using Bonus Unit” depending on whether or not a Bonus Unit has defeated a foe in that battle.
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Panic Manor (O/D): up to level 10
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “The Mind of Izuka” from the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn game and “Lyon” from the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones game.
■ Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Rickard: Carefree Culprit ・ Jeralt: Blade Breaker
■ Other Changes
○ A feature that allows you to search for skills by name will be added to the skill filter.
The skill filter available for use with features such as Inherit Skill will allow you to search for skills by directly entering their name. You can combine the Skill Name filter with the Skill Type filter to narrow down the results to those of the desired weapon types.
○ A link to the Fire Emblem Heroes — Writhe video featuring Líf: Arcane Blade will be added to the Past Episodes button in Tempest Trials+.
○ An illustration for Nino: Pale Flower will be adjusted.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Crafting] The following is now available via Reissue Crafting: Hero’s Quest Collection (available until October 19th)
- [Store] Starting today, the price of Leaf Tickets and other items in the App Store has been increased (no end date)
Super Mario Run
- [Store] Starting today, the prices of in-app purchases is increasing in Chile, Egypt, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, South Korea, Sweden, Vietnam, and the Eurozone (no end date)
Mario Kart Tour
- [Tours] The 80th Tour, the Battle Tour, is now live. The Coins Aplenty event will be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Players who place high in the ranked cups can get the following: Green Speeder, Red Toad (Pit Crew), golden pipe. Also, starting with this Tour, Green Pipes now appear in tour gifts, and Golden pipes appear in Gold Gifts. As for the number of cups, it has been increased from 12 cups to 15 cups (available until October 19th)
- [Events] The latest Collect Event Tokens event is now live (collect event tokens from courses), with the Tokens Aplenty event to be held on Mondays. Also, the Token Shop features balloons that can be used in Battle Mode (available until October 19th)
- [Other] Starting with this Tour, Battle Mode is now available (no end date)
- [Other] Starting with this Tour, the Best Score feature is now live (no end date)
- [Other] Starting with this Tour, Standard Races and Gold Races have been combined, with the latter being removed (no end date)
- [Store] The following is now available in the Store: Flaming Speeder, Green Mii Racing Suit, Drive Point-Boost Tickets 10 Ticket Set, 70 Rubies and Ticket Pack, 150 Rubies and Ticket Pack, and Value Pack. Also, the Dry Bowser Mii Racing Suit is on sale (available until October 19th)
- [Store] Starting with this Tour, the Spotlight Shop is open, and replaces the pipe you fire by using rubies. Also, the Multiplayer Pipe has been added: you can fire it after saving up points from playing multiplayer races or battles (no end date)
- [Store] The first Spotlight Shop for the Battle Tour is now live. It features the following: Mario (Chef), Chocolate Pretzel (featured until October 12th)
- [Other] The benefit that applied to some drivers, karts, and gliders who appeared in the pipe you could fire by using rubies that “boosted them so the 2nd and 3rd course of all cups during the tour are favored and favorite courses” has been removed (no end date)
- [Store] Starting today, the prices for products sold on the shop (rubies, Special Offers, and Premium Challenges) has been increased in Chile, Egypt, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, South Korea, Sweden, Vietname, and the Eurozone. As a result of this increase, the number of rubies you can get from Value Packs and other ruby products is increased (no end date)
- [Challenges] A new set of Challenges is now available: Premium Challenges++ (available until October 19th)
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now live: Update Log-in Bonus (available until October 19th)
- [Challenges] A new set of Challenges is now available: Autumn Challenges 1 (available until ???)
- [Store] Staring with this Tour, the Tier Shop’s line-up only features tickets (no end date)
- [Store] Starting with this Tour, the Store features drivers, karts, and gliders are candidates for the Daily Selects (no end date)
Pokémon Café ReMix
- [Stages] A new set of Main Orders is now available: 1 551 to 1 575 (no end date)
- [Store] Starting today, prices in the mobile version of the game are going up. As a result of this, the contents of some pack is changing and now includes more Golden Acorns (Golden Acorns Pack A, Golden Acorns Pack B, Golden Acorns Pack C, Golden Acorns Pack D, Golden Acorns Pack E, Golden Acorns Pack F, ReMix Celebration Pack, Daily Ticket Pack) (no end date)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Scout] The following Sync Pair is now available via Spotlight Scout: Melony & Lapras (available until October 24th, with Ticket Scout running until October 31st)
- [Events] The latest Solo Event, Severely Strained Relations, has been updated with the following: new area info added, area info removed (available until October 24th)