We already knew that The Rumble Fish 1 and 2 were getting physical releases, but now we know when we can lock in a pre-order. Limited Run Games has revealed that fighting game fans will be able to plop down their cash for these titles come October 11th, 2022.
If you’re looking to just pick up The Rumble Fish 2, that game is getting a standalone release for $35. As you can see above, that will get you a game box and game card, and that’s about it.
If you want to get The Rumble Fish 1 as well, you’ll have to go with the Rumble Fish 2 Collector’s Edition, which is priced at $70. Please note that this is a download code for The Rumble Fish, and not a game card. Here’s everything that package includes:
- Physical Copy of The Rumble Fish 2 for Nintendo Switch
- The Rumble Fish 2 Collector’s Edition Box
- The Rumble Fish Download Code
- 3 DLC The Rumble Fish 2 Characters
- The Rumble Fish Soundtrack
- The Rumble Fish Art Book
- The Rumble Fish 2 Strategy Guide
- Command List
If you want to get a closer look at both of these packages, you can check out the Limited Run Games shop here.