A real high-class package!
We’ve already learned that Cuphead was getting a physical release on Switch, but today brings us more details on the options, as well as a release date. Pre-orders for Cuphead are now live, and there will be both a standard release and collector’s edition. The standard edition includes 6 collectible Cuphead Funnies Cards and a Cuphead Club Membership Card, but the collector’s edition is quite a bit fancier.
The collector’s edition is priced at $200, and it packs in an insane amount of content. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- IT’S COMPLETE!! This is the original Cuphead game plus The Delicious Last Course DLC on a single disc/cart.
- WOW WOW WOW!! A Handcrafted Cuphead Marionette - Fully Puppetable, Crafted by the Legendary Artisans at Rici Marionettes in Prague
- Tunes… for Toons!? A Marvelous, Mechanical, Hand-Crank Music Box
- Like to Laugh? Enjoy Six (6) Original “Cuphead Funnies”
- It’s Official!! The Cuphead Club Membership Card - Individually Numbered!
- For Map Lovers!! A Foldout Inkwell Isles Poster
- Dress Up Your Game Case - with a Classy O-Sleeve
- What’s That!? Sensational Interior Artwork!? Don’t mind if I Do!
- AND OH MY!! A Premium, Transforming Outer Box featuring the Infamous Asbestos Safety Curtain, Perfect for Displaying your Cuphead Marionette
If you want to lock in a pre-order for either version, you can do so through the iam8bit shop.
Along with that, there are two vinyl albums up for grab as well. The releases include the soundtracks for Cuphead, along with the Delicious Last Course DLC. If you want to snag either of these, you can lock in a pre-order here.