Overcooked! All You Can Eat World Food Festival Update is available to download now for free. This update will include the following content:
- New 10 level DLC campaign and Chefs.
- Visit 3 Biomes, Baked Bazaar, Metro Mash and Pepper Plaza.
- 2 new chefs, Globe, Fox and 1 alternate skin for the Globe chef, Goldfish.
- 2 new recipes: Bobotie & Curry
- New game mechanic using the takeaway delivery bag.
- Chefs can now be asked to box meals instead of plating.
- Fixed an issue with the Ghost chef’s VFX can appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue of uneven line spacing in the menu settings.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the controller icons were not displayed correctly.
Additional Accessibility options
- Added a reduced camera shake toggle.
- Reduce flashing effect toggle.
- Addition of an Assist mode added to the world map which can be toggled on/off at any point regardless of save file, allowing the game to be modified to the player’s needs.
- Level skipping
- Increase order timer slider
- Increase recipe timer slider
- Increase recipe scores by a percentage.
- Toggle order timers on/off.
- Shorten the player respawn timer.
- Reduce the number of recipes displayed.
- Turn off fires started by burnt food.
- Player direction is clearer with an indicator displayed beneath the chefs.
- Players aligned countertop highlight is now more noticeable.
- Fonts – Fixed several Dyslexia font bugs.
- Added a ‘flashing images’ warning to the boot flow.
- Game and controller settings can now be changed in game.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is available now on Nintendo Switch.