SnowRunner has been updated to Version 1.0.8 in Japan. We’re not quite sure when this update will be live in North America or Europe, but at least we have the full patch notes. While we wait for release date information in NA/EU, read through this update below.
General bug fixes
- Fixed an issue causing all engines and gearboxes to be unlocked from the start when starting a new game.
- Fixed a bug in Hard Mode where save data created in Season 7 would have its difficulty changed to Normal Mode.
- New features added to the MOD Editor:
- Flagging of repeated tasks
- Ability to give MOD trailers the properties of one of the three farm trailers
- Fixed a bug causing all internal add-ons to become unavailable when selecting the “All internal add-ons are available from the beginning” setting
- Fixed a bug causing a black ч to appear when entering the customization section after setting internal add-ons to “50-150 random internal add-ons”
- Fixed causing selected parameters not to match the displayed price of the collection truck
- Fixed a bug causing contests to grand standard rewards if the payment settings for tasks and contests was set to “xN price tasks and contests”
- UI adjustments
- Rendering adjustments
- Localization changes