As was announced yesterday, Infernax has been updated today with ‘The Stranger’ update. You can see the full patch notes for this update below.
- adds a new playable character: The Stranger
A deadly force to be reckoned with, armed with a shotgun and a multitude of blunt objects capable of producing extremely satisfying levels of gore as you take out your enemies. Demon slayers eager to trade a mace for firepower can unlock The Stranger by naming a new save file’s character “stranger”. You’ll then don your sweet hockey mask, fully ready to face horrors beyond the kin of man, and hopefully turn them into a bloody pulp using your not so medieval arsenal of unlikely weapons.
The badass shotgun that the Stranger comes equipped with packs a serious punch, both to the receiver and the giver. So be wary of where you use it ‘cause the kickback is real y’all. Wouldn’t want you to fall into the abyss right after exploding some demonic vermin; that would be a real shame. With secrets to unlock, powerful abilities to learn, and an assortment of spells in your arsenal, you’ll be ready to face whatever lurks in the shadows and truly give em’ hell.
Along the way, your morals will be tested by difficult choices that will shape not only the fate of Upel, but the fate of The Stranger or Alcedor themselves, leading to different gameplay paths. The challenge that lies ahead is not for the faint of heart, but Infernax offers both a classic hardcore mode and a more forgiving (but no less challenging) casual mode, for maximum enjoyment no matter how you play.
- New playable character: The Stranger! Shotgun action! No potions!
- Fixed ‘Trouble at the cathedral’ quest not triggering if time of day changed
- Fixed bug where you could literally kill Tancred with the Bike, getting stuck in the fight
- Fixed crash if charging with the bike during ‘Protect Darsov’ quest
- Fixed memory leak in overworld with struggles between soldiers and enemies
- Fixed wrong tint applied to some soldiers during ‘Protect Darsov’ event
- Fixed bug when setting ‘Camera shakes’ to ‘Minimal’, it should apply the change in the current scene
- Fixed performance issue at starting Cathedral scene in the rain
- When eating Wall chicken it should display the current Hero portrait if Axcedor, Gardakan or Stranger
- Fixed bug when falling in the water near a water wheel, you could get dragged lower and trigger a scene change
- Fixed input management issue with popup displayed when changing monitor index