A bewitching day-one update
At long last, Bayonetta 3 is available now for Nintendo Switch, and a day-one update has gone live. Pushing the action/adventure game to Version 1.1.0, you can check out the full patch notes below.
- Naive Angel Mode, which can be activated to lower the amount of violence and sexual content, can now be used in more scenes. Also, Naive Angel Mode can now be activated when starting the game for the first time.
After starting the game, you can change the Naive Angel Mode setting from “Options > “Screen Display”. However, you cannot do so while in the middle of a chapter. You can change it either from the Title Screen or from “Options” in “Chapter Menu”.
- If you obtain a “Platinum” rating for your score or time before downloading this update, the score or time will be adjusted to match the target value of the “Platinum” rating
- The “Total Time” for each chapter will be revised if your time is faster than the target value.
- High-scores and best times can now be uploaded in the “Online Leaderboards” section.
Here’s the various ways to upload your high-scores and best times:
- Press the + button on the result screen after clearing a chapter
- Select a chapter you’ve cleared as well as the difficulty level in “Chapter Menu” → “Online Leaderboards” and press the + button
- Select a chapter you’ve cleared in “Chapter Menu” → “Play History” and press the + button
- Game balance has been adjusted.
- Other adjustments were made to improve the game play experience.