College can be scary
Last week, Two Point Studios announced a Halloween-themed event for Two Point Campus. As of today, the management-simulation game has been updated to Version 2.0, adding in all of the spooky festivities that were promised. This event will only last until November 1st, so make sure to update before it’s too late.
Here are the patch notes for Version 2.0:
Delve into our new devilish challenges to cement your high score on the leaderboard. There are two challenges to get your fangs stuck into:
- The Siege of Noblestead – a groaning mob is amassing on campus (and no, it’s not the morning after a party!). Lord Blaggard is in no mood for an undead horde, can you keep them at bay?
- Pumpkin High – orange you glad you enrolled? Nefaria Munch has transfigured your students into her Pumpkin Headed minions, and they really need help carving out study time…
Student Customisation & New Items
We have three spooktakular new outfits available for staff and students, where wolf we be without the odd distraction in the academic calendar?
Make sure your classrooms aren’t feeling left out from the fancy dress party, deck them out with our new eerie items, designed to set the perfect haunting mood. The whole County is getting into the spirit, so keep an eye out for all the in-game changes with this Halloween refresh (or rather de-fresh, where did all these cobwebs come from?!).
- New challenge game mode & customisation feature
- Spooky songs so sinister you’ll shake and shudder in surprise!
- Free creepy creative items: pumpkins, a spooky tree, terrifying table, wallpaper, bunting and even more pumpkins!
Frightfully refreshed items for a breath of fresh scare:
- Batty windows
- Don’t look under dorm beds…
- All organic ominous orange pumpkin planters
- Even the most diligent janitor can’t hold up against the onslaught of cobwebs…
Ghastly theming changes:
- Mysterious metamap
- Gastronomy has been spirited away…
- There are 199 steps to climb the Knights tower, be careful you don’t get tangled!
- Who’re these apparitions on Spiffinmoore? (are they paying tuition?)
..and much more spookiness for you to find!