Dying to check it out
Move or Die, the friendship-ruining party game from indie studio Those Awesome Guys is once again syncing its console content with its PC counterpart. Starting today, Switch players will be able to download the free ‘Unhinged’ update and discover a whole batch of fresh content, including a blood-curdling Dead by Daylight collaboration, new game modes, characters and more - perfect spooky Halloween material!
The Move or Die “Unhinged” update is available now, and to commemorate this spooky event, Move or Die will be available for the limited promotional price of $7.49 (50% off S.R.P.) for Switch.
Move or Die ‘Unhinged’ Update Features:
- New Rare Game Mode - Pandora’s Blast
- 4 New Dead by Daylight Characters - Jenny, Trapper, Huntress, Blight
- 3 New Dead by Daylight items - Scratches Trail, Dead by Daylight Emotes, Dead by - Daylight Death Splatters
- Radiation, Loot Grab and Spike Ball game modes now have Dead by Daylight inspired cosmetics
- New characters added to the Daily Contribution System
- New Community Collaboration Contest Characters
- New unlockable “Nature Conservation Day” Character: Beanie