Pokémon Christmas Toy Factory merch line revealed, POKÉMOOOVE stickers hit LINE app
Digital and physical goodies
We’ve got a double dose of Pokémon news for you today, with one story focused on physical merch and the other concerning digital goods.
First up is the new “Pokemon Christmas Toy Factory” product line, which will be available at Pokémon Center locations in Japan starting November 5th, 2022. You can see the complete lineup of items below.
- Christmas Sweater M / L 6,900 yen (★)
- Knit Pants 2,900 yen (★)
- Advent Calendar 3,700 yen
- Mini Tree 3,800 yen (★)
- Ornament collection 900 yen
- 6 types in total. Design is random.
- Stained Glass Lantern 4,000 yen (★)
- Snow Globe 3,900 yen (★)
- Wreath Plush (Pikachu) 2,500 yen (★)
- Pikachu/Dedenne Plush 3,100 yen (★)
- Stufful Plushie 2,600 yen (★)
- Sprigatito Plushie 2,600 yen (★)
- Fuecoco Plushie 2,600 yen (★)
- Quaxly Plushie 2,600 yen (★)
- Pikachu Mascot Plush 1,600 yen (★)
- Delibird/Swinub Mascot 2,100 yen (★)
- Robo Dedenne Sitting Figure 1,400 yen (★)
- Robo Toxel Sitting Figure 1,400 yen (★)
- B6 Ring Notebook 800 Yen (★)
- Logo Pins 700 yen (★)
- Set of 2 A4 clear files 600 yen (★)
- Flake Sticker 600 yen (★)
- Melamine Plate Set 2P 1,800 yen (★)
Items marked with (★) will be available from Amazon Japan at a later date.
Moving from physical to digital goodies, LINE app users in Japan can now snag a new set of “POKÉMOOOVE!” digital stickers. This set is priced at 250 yen or 100 LINE coins, and it nets you 24 stickers featuring various Pokémon, including some new faces from Scarlet and Violet!