A new update is now available for Monster Harvest on Switch. We don’t have a patch number, but we do have full details on the patch itself, and it’s a massive one. Take a look at the full list of patch notes below.
New content added includes the following:
- Introducing Aster & The Clothing Store A new merchant arrives in town.
- Change your character to 1 of 32 appearances
- Aster can be romanced and gifted, the conclusion resulting in a reward cutscene
- Shop visuals also improved
-Escape Battle option now available - Swap Planimals mid-battle - Heal Planimals between battles with potions bought from the clinic
- 5 different house styles available to purchase from the sign outside the player house
- Cosmetic changes persist across house levels.
- Livestock festival will trigger a cutscene after 90 seconds of being at the festival
- Fishing contest allows the player to submit a fish for judging
- The cookoff allows players to enter a dish of their choice to be scrutinized