Mario Kart Tour, Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 64th Assault (no end date)
- [Other] Alongside the Ver. 6.11.0 update, a new set of Combat Manuals is available from the Compile Combat Manual feature (available until December 28th)
- [Events] The latest Hall of Forms event is now over. The following Heroes are still available as Forma Units: Volke (Man of Mysteries), Ilyana (Hungering Mage), Jil (Fiery Dracoknight), Shinon (Scathing Archer) (available until November ???)
- [Events] The latest Lost Lore event, ???, is now live. The Bonus Titles are: ??? (available until November 28th)
- The game has been updated to version 6.11.0, full patch notes below:
■ New skills are being added for a Legendary and Mythic Hero
Of the Heroes that appear in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes, Eliwood: Blazing Knight and Yune: Chaos Goddess are gaining new skills.
○ New skills
・ B Skill
Flow Refresh 3 If unit initiates combat, neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks and restores 10 HP to unit after combat.
・ C Skill
Vision of Arcadia II At start of turn, if a dragon or beast ally is deployed, grants Atk/Spd/Def+6,【Null Panic】, and 【Canto (１)】 to unit and ally with the highest Atk (excluding unit) for 1 turn.
【Null Panic】 If unit is inflicted with Panic (bonuses converted into penalties), neutralizes the “converts bonuses on target into penalties” effect for 1 turn. (Even though the effect is neutralized, the Panic status remains, and is treated as a Penalty status.)
【Canto (１)】 After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move １ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit’s base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than １ space(s).)
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
・ A Skill
Atk/Res Unity If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Res+5 and bonus to Atk/Res during combat = current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Atk, grants Atk+19, for a net bonus of Atk+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.
・ C Skill
Chaos Named+ At start of turn, if any foes have the highest Atk, Spd, Def, or Res on the enemy team, inflicts -7 on the corresponding stat of those foes and foes within 2 spaces of those foes through their next actions. At start of turn, if any foes have the highest Atk, Spd, Def, or Res on the enemy team, inflicts【Panic】on those foes.
【Panic】 Converts bonuses on target into penalties through its next action.
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
Eliwood: Blazing Knight and Yune: Chaos Goddess are receiving new weapon skills to refine at the same time, so be sure to check the section of this notification labeled “New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added” in conjunction with this section.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
New Memento Events are being added!
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 6.11.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 11) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 11) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals:
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 28/12/2022 6:59(UTC)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 11) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 6.11.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 10) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 6.11.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Hero will be able to learn this new character-specific weapon skill at 5★:
Lance of Heroics Hero who can learn this skill: Cynthia: Hero Chaser
Snide Bow Hero who can learn this skill: Python: Apathetic Archer
・ The weapon above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after it has been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Conjurer Curios Hero who can learn this skill: Hector: Dressed-Up Duo
Ardent Durandal Hero who can learn this skill: Eliwood: Blazing Knight
Hunting Blade Hero who can learn this skill: Petra: Princess of Brigid
Chaos Manifest Hero who can learn this skill: Yune: Chaos Goddess
Savage Breath Hero who can learn this skill: Corrin: Wailing Soul
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 2,500.
This will be in effect with the season starting 15/11/2022 7:00(UTC)
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Healing Tower (O/D): up to level 10
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “Ships and Homes” from the Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade game and “Preparations: Reunion” from the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game.
■ Additional Heroes will be available via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Mordecai: Gentle Firetender
・ Holst: Hero of Leicester
■ Other Changes
○ We will add filters to the skill search function on the Equip Seals screen.
○ We will revise some of the animations for Lloyd: White Wolf’s sprite.
○ We will fix the following issue with the animations in Heroes Journey. ・ There are times when unnecessary graphics are displayed when you have Sharena: Spring Princess in your team and you peer into the World Mirror and a long period of time passes.
・ A very small portion of Heroes’ sprites’ heads become smaller in the 3★ Life and Limb and 4★ More Hidden Dangers Memento Events.
○ We will resolve an issue that prevents Tiki: Legendary Dragon and Tiki: Torpid Dragon from equipping the Gold Divine Tiara accessory.
○ We will resolve an issue that prevents the app from starting when options in the Accessibility menu on iOS 16.0 devices are set to on.
○ We will resolve an issue with some Android devices in which they could not receive push notifications about summoning events or other events.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Cookies] A returning Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards are now available: Colton’s gilded cookie (available until November 14th)
Mario Kart Tour
- [Updates] The latest Software update is Ver. 3.1.0, and it’s now live. Check out this page for all the details!
- [Log-in Bonus] The results for the Halloween Tour All-Cup Ranking are now available. If you placed in the Top 10, Top 100, or Top 1000, you can now get a special badge as Log-in Bonus (available until December 2nd)
- The game has been updated to version 3.1.0, full patch notes are below:
■ Made it so that the number of players remaining and the number of balloons popped will be displayed during battles.
■ A countdown will display before the time runs out on a battle.
■ The number of players remaining will display during No Team matches.
■ The number of balloons popped will display in the bottom left of the screen.
■ Adjustments to the Spotlight Shop - We adjusted the Spotlight Shop so you can use quick tickets up to 3 times in a day to change the spotlights of the day.
■ Adjustments to Coin Rush
■ We changed it so that you can use Coin Rush tickets in Coin Rush for coins x 6 and coins x10 as well.
■ Adjustments to Animations Played When Challenges Are Completed We shortened how long the animation to obtain a badge is when you complete a challenge.
■ Addressed known issues.
■ There may be times when the score you receive after a race is over is not higher than your Lifetime Best, but the New Record message is still displayed.
■ The times displayed for tours, etc., on the News List screen in Ver. 3.0.0 are Coordinated Universal Times (UTC).
■ In Battles, there are circumstances in which you may float higher than expected when using the bubble and the Super Leaf special skills.
■ The meter at the top of the cup selection screen that indicates the rate of team token acquisition does not change during team rallies.
■ Starting with the Battle Tour, there may be times when it takes a while to advance to the next screen on the course selection and driver selection screens before starting a race.
■ The “You’ve completed Premium Challenges!” text bubble at the bottom of the cup selection screen will not disappear even after moving to the Challenges screen.
■ OUCH! is not displayed in battles when you take damage from Mushrooms, Dash Rings, Triple Mushrooms, or Feathers by getting rammed. Also, the Heart and Heart+ items cannot prevent ramming damage from the above items in battles.
■ There are circumstances in which the icon of a different driver’s face is displayed when you deal damage to an opponent in battles by ramming into them with Mushrooms, Dash Rings, Triple Mushrooms, and Feathers.
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The Sinnoh Challenge is now live in the Champion Stadium (available until December 5th)
- [Events] The returning Story Event, The Ideal Formula, is now live (available until November 21st)
- [Missions] A new set of Event Missions is now available: The Ideal Formula (available until November 21st)
- [Scout] The following Sync Pair is now available via Spotlight Scout: Hugh & Bouffalant (available until December 3rd, with Ticket Scout running until December 10th)
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now live, allowing you to get new songs (available until November 21st)
- [Events] The latest Training Area Reward Boost Rally is now live (available until November 14th)
- [Missions] A new set of Special Missions is now available: Special Rally (available until November 14th)