A new update has been released for TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge. While we don’t know the version number, we do have the full patch notes. You can read the details below.
Party Codes (ONLINE):
You can now share Party Codes (five letters only) for easier matchmaking with friends who can now jump in via Join Party Code. Those are displayed at the bottom of the host’s party panel.
- The difficulty is now displayed for each lobby when looking for online games
- Remapped the kick button to prevent misclick in the host’s party panel
- Join friends’ parties on Switch
- Fixed long respawn delay after falling in holes in single-player mode
- Fixed rare issues with enemies becoming invincible when a player quits the game
- Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometime invincible when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed Krang’s torso not receiving any damage from clients, only the host
- Fixed clients sometimes not unlocking a cameo that the host found