A new hotfix has been pushed live for Overcooked! All You Can Eat, fixing some issues that came with the release of the World Food Festival update. You can see the patch notes for this hotfix below.
- Fixed an issue where the save data for World Food Festival uses debug text in name
- Fixed an issue where Kevin and the Onion King didn’t dance at the results screen
- Fixed an issue in an online session using the “skip level” function resulted in a softlock when cutscenes play after OKD1 the Peckening and OKD2 6-6
- Fixed an issue where the “new chef unlocked” prompt shows the Fox and Globe Chef from WFF after completing OKD main campaigns
- Fixed an issue where the player had difficulty throwing ingredients into the delivery box on level 3-4