The latest update for Commandos 3 – HD Remaster is now available on Switch. We don’t know the actual version number for this update, but we do have the full patch notes. See what’s included in it below.
- Fixed an issue where the player could select “Ready” in a CO-OP Multiplayer game lobby before loading the information of other players who were already in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue in which machine gun forced fire was not executed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some actions were triggered unnecessarily when the loading screen was skipped.
- Fixed an issue where the “Save Complete” message was not displayed after manually saving from the pause menu.
- Fixed crashes with the ‘Get To The Engine’ mission.
- Fixed an issue where the “It’s Nap Time” achievement could not be unlocked.