Bandai Namco has announced that they’re working on some updates and changes for Dragon Ball: The Breakers. One of these updates will go live later today, and you can find the notes on that below.
- Raised evolution speed of Raider “Cell”
⇒ There were many cases where Cell’s naturally fast evolution speed could not be taken advantage of, so his evolution speed has been raised across the board.
- Lowered Raider “Majin Buu” level 1 evolution parameters
⇒ As this Raider had an advantage even at level 1, Majin Buu’s parameters have been adjusted to be more in line with the game’s concept.
- Adjusted to reduce the chances of the Survivor team being defeated early in a match
⇒ The likelihood of Survivors to remain alive at low transformation levels was found to vary dramatically depending on each player’s individual ability, so the overall game balance has been adjusted accordingly.
Raised Evolution Speed of Raider “Cell” Slightly buffed the Passive Skill “Life Absorption”.
Slightly buffed the Passive Skill “Auto-Evolve”.
In accordance with the above, adjusted the gauge amount needed to evolve as well as the rate at which the gauge increases.
Lowered Raider “Majin Buu” Level 1 Evolution Parameters Lowered Ki Blast speed, hit detection width, attack range, and damage.
Adjustments to Reduce the Chances of the Survivor Team Being Defeated Early in a Match
Slightly reduced damage taken while in transformation level 1 and 2.
Reduced the time required to recharge the Passive Skill “Barrier Auto-Recovery”. Since the time to recover has been reduced at the base level, the percentage increase from training has been reduced.
Adjusted Various Other Skills
- Increased the cooldown for “Capsule (Single-Wheel Motorbike)”.
- Increased the cooldown time for “Grappling Device”.
- Reduced the cooldown time for “Saiyan Pod Remote”.
Along with that, another round of adjustments is coming on November 13th, 2022. Here’s what you can expect:
- Issue where the game match does not proceed from VS screen on some platforms
- Issue which prevented Survivors from summoning Shenron after Cell or Frieza activate their Ultimate Super Attack
- Issue in which evading while activating certain skills (ex. grappling device) would result in unintended behaviour
- Change in specification where the next challenges will be updated even if all daily/weekly challenges are not completed within specific period.