Dragon Ball: The Breakers has received some game improvements from the last maintenance. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Matches did not progress past the versus screen on certain platforms
- The UI did not display immediately after a match began in ONLINE MATCH and other communication errors occurred.
- If connection was lost due to “8/8 Establishing the connection” after a match began, the remaining members would be unable to use the cancel function.
- There were instances where Survivors were unable to summon Shenron after Raider “Cell” or “Frieza” launched an Ultimate Super Attack
- If a Survivor received an attack at the same time they used the Active Skill “Capsule (Single-Wheel Motorbike)”, sometimes the bike remaind on the stage, and the Survivor no longer responded to certain commands.
- There were instances in which players lost their abilities when using a Senzu Bean in PRACTICE MODE on certain platforms
- If the Raider’s dialog played at the same time as Trunks’, no further dialog would be played for the Raider
- If Piccolo’s Super Attack “Evil Explosion” was immediately followed up with multiple Ki Blasts, the Raider would no longer receive damage after the second hit
- An issue in which the spectator camera would not return to the viewpoint of the player’s character.
- An issue in which players were revived while still spectating other teammates
- The player could no longer be revived after another player stopped the revival process just as the revive gauge reached MAX
- If a player evaded while using certain Skills (such as the Grappling Device), they would begin to move at random
- BREAKERS POINTS intended for use in linked Xenoverse 2 accounts were not valid
- The installation progress for power keys is now retained even if a player cancels in the middle of the installation *This has been done to help against Raiders camping near the location. In order to balance battles, we plan to add something to increase the Raiders’ strength in the future
- Even if you do not complete all of the daily and weekly challenges that are displayed, the subsequent challenges will now be displayed
- Fixed other minor bugs
Content to be adjusted in future
- Change in specification where the next challenges will be updated even if all daily/weekly challenges are not completed within specific period.