The dynamic duo
Back in late October, we found out that the 3D platformer Togges was coming to Switch on December 7th, 2022. Today, a few weeks ahead of that release, we see the start of a dev diary series for the game.
The first installment of this dev diary series introduces us to brothers Lucas and Felipe, the duo behind Togges’ creation. You can read a bit about the two below.
- Role: Everything, literally.
- What are you playing right now? God of War Ragnarok & Sonic Frontiers
- What is your favourite food? A good old burger
- What’s the latest song you’ve listened to? Pikmin 2 Mystic Marsh EXTENDED - Nothing like listening to a chill OST while working
- Which Togge would you become if you had to choose? Well, King President is a Togge as well, so I would choose him, mainly because I am the one who created him.
- Role: Everything, except coding.
- What are you playing right now? Ico, is a classic masterpiece.
- What is your favourite food? Cookies!
- What’s the latest song you’ve listened to? Does it need to be a song? Does 10 hours of relaxing forest sounds count? LMAO
- Which Togge would you become if you had to choose? The white one for sure. It’s the most overpowered one.