Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 update 1.4.0 is now available to download, which includes the new “New World Order” Asimov fight, and some bug fixes, check out the full patch notes below.
- New boss battle “‘The New World Order’ Asimov” is now available. Find more details here.
- Added an “auto-transparency” option to Story Mode+ which automatically hides the character portrait when it covers a character during gameplay.
- Added an option to turn the Image Pulse cutscene off.
- An icon has been added indicating when a Special Mission or additional Boss Mission has been unlocked. Additionally, a hint will be displayed for additional bosses until they are unlocked.
- English voices have been added for additional contents where previously unavailable.
- Fixed an issue where the game could not progress when Kirin used her Ressen Slash ability in a certain location on mission “Cyber Daydream.”
- Fixed an issue where the player would be returned to an unintended location when falling off-screen in the second half of “Holy Night XIII.”
- Fixed an issue where Kirin’s talisman wouldn’t return from a locked-on enemy when performing an Arc Chain as the enemy disappeared.
- Corrected some incorrect achievement text (Xbox only).
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu right as a boss fight began would cause Story Mode+ to continue whle paused.
- Fixed an issue where destroying a Hexapyle while a Kudos Song played would cause the name of the song to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Passive Image Pulses MERAK and “The Slothful Conjurer” MERAK does not provide the intended effects.
- Fixed an issue where if a boss was defeated while using “Azure Striker” ASIMOV, the lightning sound effect would continue to play.
- Fixed an issue where the Skill Image Pulse SERPENTINE would continue to do damage to bosses during special attack cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue when using “Frigid Blossom” TENJIAN where Tenjian would remain onscreen.
- Fixed an issue with the description for passive Image Pulse “The Slothful Conjurer” MERAK when playing in French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Various other issues have been fixed.
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 is available now on the Nintendo Switch.