I want to break free
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak’s free Title Update 3 arrives on November 24th, 2022. In advance of that release, Capcom has shared the full patch notes for this update. You can find the complete breakdown for this update below.
- A new monster has been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters and new Risen elder dragons have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- The cap for Anomaly Research Level has been raised.
- The level cap for Anomaly Investigations has been raised.
- A level adjustment feature has been added for Anomaly Investigations.
- A wider variety of monsters now appear on Anomaly Investigations.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- The level cap for armor upgrades has been raised.
- Qurious Weapon Crafting now includes an option for upgrading gunlance shelling levels.
- New skills have been added to the pool of potential skills available during Qurious Armor Crafting.
- Two armor augment types have been added to Qurious Armor Crafting.
- A new melding type has been added to Melding Pot: Melding—Aurora.
- New prizes have been added to the Market’s lottery.
- New trinkets and hanging scrolls have been added.