Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak 'Free Title Update 3 (Ver. 13)' now available
Gobble up this new content, Hunters!
Capcom originally said that Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak’s Free Title Update 3 (Ver. 13) would release on November 24th, 2022, but it seems they couldn’t wait any longer. The update has actually gone live today, so fire up the game right now and download!
You can see a refresher on what this update includes along with the official patch notes below.
New Monsters – New Risen elder dragons and a powered-up monster make their appearance! Make sure you’re suitably prepared!
- Chaotic Gore Magala
- Risen Teostra
- Risen Kushala Daora
Anomaly Research Quests – New monsters, including Risen Kushala Daora! A7★ quests are now available! Anomaly Investigations now go up to Lv. 200! New features for Qurious Crafting!
Anomaly Investigations – These are quests where the play conditions, such as the target monster, the locale, and the number of players are randomly determined. Complete these quests to earn points required to level up the Anomaly Research Lab, and special materials that allow for new upgrades to your weapons and armor. As a new feature, you can now also lower the level of the quests you possess.
Risen Elder Dragons – Risen Elder Dragons Elder dragons that have fully overcome the affliction caused by the Anomaly, creating a symbiotic relationship with the Qurio. Their “risen” state poses an even greater danger than when they were still under the influence of the affliction. When their anger reaches its peak, each elder dragon gains its own unique and extraordinary powers, becoming even more fearsome than before. Stay on the offensive to prevent them from entering this state or to knock them out of it. New Layered Weapons – We’ve added the Stuffed Monster Series of 14 layered weapons! Pick your favorite weapon design to spice up your hunting life!
Paid Downloadable Content – A variety of paid downloadable content has been added, including the Stuffed Monster Series of 14 layered weapons!
Event Quests – Complete Event Quests to gain special rewards!
- A new monster has been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters and new Risen elder dragons have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- The cap for Anomaly Research Level has been raised.
- The level cap for Anomaly Investigations has been raised.
- A level adjustment feature has been added for Anomaly Investigations.
- A wider variety of monsters now appear on Anomaly Investigations.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- The level cap for armor upgrades has been raised.
- Qurious Weapon Crafting now includes an option for upgrading gunlance shelling levels.
- New skills have been added to the pool of potential skills available during Qurious Armor Crafting.
- Two armor augment types have been added to Qurious Armor Crafting.
- A new melding type has been added to Melding Pot: Melding—Aurora.
- New prizes have been added to the Market’s lottery.
- New trinkets and hanging scrolls have been added.