We caught a big one!
3goo and Limited Run Games are thrilled to announce that Dimps Corporation’s beloved fighting game sequel The Rumble Fish 2 physical English Collector’s Edition is now available to pre-order worldwide, and will include The Rumble Fish Original Arcade Version of the game, which will only be available in this Collector’s Edition.
The Collector’s Edition of The Rumble Fish 2 will include a physical copy of The Rumble Fish 2 game with download codes for 3 DLC characters and The Rumble Fish 1 game; Collector’s Edition Box; Soundtrack; Art Book; Strategy Guide and Command List. The Collector’s Edition can be pre-ordered from Limited Run Games via Amazon for for $69.00.
Here’s a full breakdown of what The Rumble Fish 2 Collector’s Edition includes:
- The Rumble Fish Original Arcade Edition
- The Rumble Fish Original Arcade Version of the game - A faithful porting of the very first Atomiswave Version of The Rumble Fish series, which you can only get in the Collector’s Edition.
- Artbook - A precious mockup provided by Dimps to show the behind-the-scenes of The Rumble Fish 1 Introduction of all characters (profiles, backbone images, endings, original designs) plus an exclusive interview from designer YukinariZ.
- Special Soundtrack – 36 tracks from The Rumble Fish Original Arcade Edition including all stage BGMs and voices.
- The Rumble Fish 2
- Outerbox – A newly designed box by an original artist of Dimps.
- Strategy Guidebook – Tactical advice from The Rumble Fish 2 about new characters (Lud, Sheryl, Mito, and Bazoo) to improve your PvP skills. eg. Mito explaining the variety of tactics you can take after the Impact Break
- Command List – A classic arcade style card for players to read anytime whilst playing.
- DLC Characters - Three boss characters are also included with the Collector’s Edition of the game
The English Collector’s Edition is available to purchase on Amazon from $69.00 and will be released in Q2, 2023. The Japanese edition will be available on Dec. 8th, 2022 in Japan.
Developed for the Atomiswave arcade platform and debuting in 2005, The Rumble Fish 2 delighted players with its flashy, technical gameplay governed by five buttons and two super move gauges and stood out with a unique, colorful cast of 16 characters punctuated by the game’s innovative “Smooth Model Animation” system, allowing for 2D sprite animation on a per-limb basis. Exclusive to arcades until now, this new release marks the first time The Rumble Fish 2 will ever be officially available on consoles and PC.