Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Pikachu.
The next big Pokémon collaboration for Japan has been revealed, and this one is makeup related.
Makeup company Maybeline and Pokémon Co. have announced a collaboration resulting in a line of Pikachu-themed makeup items. The nationwide release hits Japan on April 9th, 2022, and includes the following items.
Hey fashionistas (is fashionista a gender neutral term? I hope so), here’s some hot new GAMER product for you — fashion line Maybelline is releasing the Maybelline Pokémon Pikachu Collection for Japan, including mascara, eyeliner, and more. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Lashonista mascara (¥1,290)
- Ultra Fluffy Brow pencil – Natural Brown and Bright Brown (¥1,090 each)
- Hyper Sharp Liner – Jet Black and Black-Brown (¥1,290 each)
- Super Stay Matte Ink lipstick – Mature Cherry Rose, Milky Brown, Mode Brown, and Vintage Terracotta (¥1,590)
- The City Mini Palette eyeshadow (¥1,749)
If you’d like to see pictures of each individual makeup item, you can find a gallery here.