Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions has been updated to both Version 1.40 and 1.41, with Version 1.40 adding a huge variety of content. Check out the full patch notes below, along with trailers showcasing the new additions.
- Stability improvements have been made.
- The new Hirado MS Route has been added to “Episode: New Hero.”
- You can now play Freestyle Matches, a new mode where the pitch goes digital and items offer a whole new level of strategy.
- Downloadable content “Episode: Rising Stars” has been added.
- By completing the downloadable content’s story, you gain access to a player with different skills for each story.
- Downloadable content must be purchased separately and downloaded to use. Play Assistance, a feature that provides support with the user interface as well as controls for actions during matches has been added.
- A “Shop” option has been added to the Main Menu.
- Items associated with Freestyle Matches have been added to the “PP Shop” and “CC Shop.”
- A delay system for actions during online matches has been added and the communication system has been updated.
- To improve connectivity, the animation for Critical Defense for all tackle moves have been changed.
- An antenna showing the strength of the network connection with your opponent has been added to the online pre-match screen.
- During online matchmaking, you will no longer be matched with an opponent whose network connection is extremely poor.
- In Division Matches, the maximum number of usable Custom Players can now change.
- In Division Matches, player skills and moves are now unlocked for customization from the start.
- Some Shot Moves were coming out a distance away from where they were activated. - They will now be shot from where they were activated.
- The range of detection for all Block Moves at the time of activation has been changed from a cone to a circle.
- The descriptions and effects of some Moves / Skills have been adjusted. Stability improvements have been made.