License to chill
Ahead of Splatoon 3’s Chill Season, the game has received a Version 2.0.0 update. We shared the full patch notes for this update earlier in the week, but you can find them once again below.
Season and Catalog Changes
On November 30th, 2022 at 4:00 PM PST, data relating to the Chill Season 2022 will be added to the game. This includes:
- A new catalog, and with it the new gear, titles, Splashtags, decorations, stickers, and emotes included therein.
- About 50 new items added to store product lineups.
- Two new battle stages: Brinewater Springs and Flounder Heights.
- A new Salmon Run stage: Marooner’s Bay.
- Three new main-weapon types.
- Ten new sets of existing main weapons paired with different sub and special weapons.
- Thirteen new Tableturf Battle cards.
- The ability to look at the content of your catalog has been added.
- Players can check their catalogs by opening the main menu with the X Button, going to the Status tab, and selecting Catalog.