Rocket League has received a new update (v2.23), which prepares the game for Season 9, and fixes some of the bugs that were present; check out the full patch notes below.
- v2.23 prepares Rocket League for Season 9. Additional patch notes will be posted when Season 9 begins on 12/7/2022 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC
- More info on Season 9 is coming soon!
- Fixed a bug blocking the upload of new Custom Training Packs
- Fixed appearance of trim on multiple Black Painted Car Bodies by making it darker
-‘Jager 619 RS’
- Fixed player chat restrictions so player join and leave messages will appear with any setting
- Fixed a bug preventing a voice channel change when a player changes teams
- Fixed Transparent Goalposts on ‘Utopia Coliseum (Glided)’
- Fixed a bug causing the Total Challenges completed tracker to display an incorrect value if a Win Streak challenge is completed at the same time as any other Challenges
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed appearance of thumbnail for ‘Franko Fone: Inverted’ Wheels
- ‘Response Team’ Decal now appears correctly when used on Painted ‘Road Hog’ Car Bodies
- Fixed appearance of ‘Lucky Cat’ Topper
- Fixed appearance of Painted ‘MG-88’ Decals on Painted ‘Dominus’ Car Bodies
- Fixed several localization and text bugs
Rocket League is available now (free) for the Nintendo Switch.