A new update is now available for Hokko Life. You can see the full patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed multiple issues where the user would get disconnected or disconnection errors.
- Fixed multiple crashing issues.
- Fixed occasions where the game may stutter.
- Fixed Softlock when a save game is clicked twice.
- Fixed issue where the player receives the fully grown tree instead of the infant tree after digging. the sapling out of the ground.
- Fixed and issue where the tree stumps and tree saplings don’t disappear after digging them up.
- Fixed an issue where the game will have no input if the player uses the joy-cons remotely after accessing a menu with them connected to the switch body.
- Fixed multiple FPS drops when players open the design tool and catalog tab.
- Load time and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue with the Customize design button not working on Sally’s premade designs.