Congrats to the winners!
INDIE Live Expo Winter 2022, the sixth entry in the biannual live digital showcase connecting indie game fans all over the world via a two-day broadcast in English, Japanese, and Chinese, has once again broken viewership records. Viewers worldwide have tuned in for the introduction of more than 200 games, including world premieres, launch announcements, other exciting reveals, and the third annual INDIE Live Expo Awards ceremony.
Wondering who came away with an INDIE Live Expo Award this time around? You can see the full list of categories and winners below.
- Game Of The Year: Unpacking (Witch Beam, Humble Games)
- Trailer of the Year Award: STRAY - Launch Trailer (BlueTwelve Studio, Annapurna Interactive)
- Most Addictive Game Award: Vampire Survivors (poncle)
- Best Short Game Award: Unpacking (Witch Beam, Humble Games)
- Most Stream Friendly Game Award: Needy Streamer Overload (WWS playground, xemono)
- Best Game Feel Award: Neon White (Angel Matrix, Annapurna Interactive)
- Theme Of The Year Award: OMORI (OMOCAT, LLC)
- Rule of Play Award: 7 Days to End with You (Lizardry)
- Local Cultural Representation Award: A Perfect Day (Perfect Day Studio)
- Rediscovery Award: Potato Flowers in Full Bloom (Pon Pon Games, PLAYISM)
- Late Bloom Award: Raft (Redbeet Interactive, Axolot Games)
- Best New Characters Award: Needy Streamer Overload (WWS playground, xemono)