The stench of Spring is in the air
Spring Cleaning in real-life can be tedious and back-breaking. Spring Cleaning in Dead by Daylight is a lot more fun!
If you have a chance to jump into Dead by Daylight between now and April 8th, 2022, you can take part in a bunch of different Spring Cleaning activities. Check out the full breakdown below.
BOOSTED 1ST MATCH OF THE DAY XP BONUS
Stock up on Iridescent Shards with increased 1st Match of the Day bonuses! During the event period, earn 1,000XP from your first match instead of 300XP. There’s a separate bonus for each role, so be sure to play both sides to get the most out of it.
DOUBLED DAILY RITUAL BLOODPOINTS
During the event period, all newly acquired Daily Rituals will award double the Bloodpoints! Note: The old value may be shown once a new ritual is received, but will correctly award double the bloodpoints and update the next time the rituals are shown.
Enjoy 20% off Auric Cell costs (400 AC each) for the below Characters:
DAILY LOGIN GIFTS
Log in each day for Bloodpoints and cosmetics! All times are in Eastern starting at 2PM and ending at 2PM on the respectful days.
- March 28th - 29th: Jake (Body) - Loner’s Vest Jacket
- March 29th - 30th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- March 30th - 31st: Nurse (Head) - Mourning Tears (Stifled)
- March 31st - April 1st: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 1st - 2nd: Jake (Head) - Loner’s Beanie
- April 2nd - 3rd: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 3rd - 4th: Jake (Pants) - Loner’s Work Slacks
- April 4th - 5th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 5th - 6th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- April 6th - 7th: Nurse (Body) - A Widow’s Gown (Stifled)
- April 7th - 8th: 50,000 Bloodpoints
Note: The Recluse (Jake) and Bad News (Nurse) outfits will be temporarily unavailable from the store while available as login gifts to prevent players from accidentally purchasing them while they are be given out for free.